The PDCA Complete app has a very simple navigation system, but still deserves a short explanation!
1. The main options on the menu are:
- My Tasks: This is the nerve center of PDCA Complete and allows you to manage all of your tasks in one place.
- Projects: In this section you can create new projects and work on existing projects, adding and managing tasks as required.
- Meetings: Record meeting decisions and actions, view outstanding meeting actions and create meeting series records quickly.
- Bucket: Capture improvement and project opportunities for the future, score them and release them into PDCA Complete (as any option) when the time is right.
- Template: Store detailed action requests to launch at a future date.
- Workflows: Create and launch bespoke organization workflows to keep your teams compliant.
- Audits: Review aspects of your organization and define tasks to correct non-compliant activity and improve your processes.
- 5S: Conduct specific organizational workplace audits and identify improvements.
- CCC: Capture concerns, identify root causes and define countermeasures to improve organization performance.
- Waste Walk: Identify opportunities for improvement using the traditional waste reduction approach at the heart of Lean.
- Archive: View previously completed tasks and resurrect accidentally closed out tasks.
2. If you are an administrator, you will see these two options:
- Setup: Define who can do what within PDCA Complete.
- Invite: Send invitations to additional team members